Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Gonna Miss U..Oneday

My messy but lovely place....

A very comfort zone..also can be consider recycle zone. But, please!Don't touch my things because I only can remember the last location I put it & I don't like to waste time searching missing or misplace items.




Thru this view, I can 'skodeng' what my subordinate doing...of course they do work well compare a big snake like me.


My office bestfren..department assistant. Just behind me. So I need to turn back if want to chat with her. Of course,we chat a lot of life & personal thing compare work issue. If bos not around, maybe one whole day non stop talking. Sigh! That was a besfren should be right.

2 comments: