Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Happy Birthday To Me

Nothing special but some wishes from them cheer up my life. Once u On the PC on that special day, some sort of skype msg appeared on the monitor screen. Thanks to all my frend who remember my birthday even thru skype or facebook. Of course bcoz I display the date, so all will be remindered. Ahahaha, doesn't care as long as I feel appreciated.

Cannot read? Too small image...wishes from Syid,Pah,Tea,Lee Yin,Ryan,Lovely & Sylvia. The Facebook cannot copy because too longgggggggggggggggggggggg..


A cake from Papa. Actually I request him to buy this cheesecake & we wait until Aqil wake up to celebrate together. keep in the fridge until morning & finally I found it already 1 piece missing..at the center of alphabet MAMA...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..should be not a mice work.

Thank you Allah because still give me time for ibadah & be with my family & friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment